Dr. Nitin Mittal qualified in Medicine from the University of Manipal, India. He then under went ENT and Head & Neck Cancer training in Manipal, India. He has also undergone training in Pediatric ENT and Maxillo Facial Trauma. He has extensive knowledge in Voice Surgeries and Rhinoplasty.
Dr. Mittal has written many Research Papers in International Journals and given numerous presentation in State, National and Inernational confernces. Currently, he has been appointed as Consultant ENT, Head and Neck Cancer at AMRI and Various Other Hospitals and Institutes.
- M.S. Manipal University
- F.A.G.E Manipal University
- M.B.B.S. Sikkim Manipal University
I am an enthusiastic and motivated ENT surgeon with a strong emphasis on team work. My main subspeciality of interest is in Head & Neck Oncology, Paediatric ENT and Facial trauma, but I am keen to maintain my skills in all aspects of the specialty. Besides General ENT services, I can offer the following services :
- Maxilla Facial trauma - Road traffic accident
- Head and Neck Cancer Surgery including Endoscopic Laser Surgery (C02 laser)
- FESS (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
- Extended Endoscopic procedures -
- Orbital decompression
- CSF leak repair
- Sphenopalatine artery ligation
- Snoring - Laser
- Voice Disorders- Voice Clinic
- Paediatric Otolaryngology
Besides Clinical OPD treatment, I have extensive experience in Paediatric audiology, speech and language development and Paediatric hearing screening procedures.
CURRENTLY WORKING -
- Consultant AMRI Medical Centre, Southern Avenue, Kolkata
- Consultant at Recovery Nursing home, Jatindra Mohan Avenue.
- Consultant Divine Nursing Home, Beliaghata, Kolkata.
- Consultant at Ramkanai Polyclinic, Shyambazar, Kolkata.
- Visting consultant ILS Hospital, Saltlake.
- Visiting consultant Vision Care Hospital, Mukundapur.
I have the following surgical experiences :
- FB removal from oesophagus, bronchus
- Airway management
- Sleep apnoea treament
- Endoscopic sinus procedures in children
- Head and Neck Paediatric oncology
- Paediatric facial trauma